Environmental + Consulting Services
Rapid Response Industrial Group offers a vast spectrum of services as listed below.
- 3rd Party Reviews to ensure Customers receive cost-effective and sound technically defensible
information from other consultants or service providers from any situation.
- Plan writing such as E2, ERP, ERAP, SOP’s, SOG’s.
- Risk Assessments.
- Training for a number of industry courses both accredited and non-accredited.
- Table top exercises and Full Scale Mock Exercises.
- SCAT support.
- Assessments of sites in preparation for environmental audits and compliance readiness.
- Phase I, II, III Environmental Site Assessments in accordance with AENV, AEUB and CCME guidelines.
- Project management from start to finish for Clients with most projects of all sizes.
- Clandestine Lab packing.
- Illegal/Unknown chemical dump.
- Detonation + Denaturing of unstable chemicals.
- Survey of labs + buildings and removal of such products as PCB’s, mould, mercury containing devices and ozone depleting substances by qualified Hazardous Waste Technicians for packaging, transportation and disposal.
- Supply of waste bins/containers for regular pick up and drop off of waste 24/7.
- Remediation of contaminated sites both Insitu and Exsitu.
- Water treatment.
- Sampling of contaminated sites for analysis and remediation plan development.